ROUND TWO! This time for keeps.
Oooh! Oooh! Me!! Me!!! The odd looking orange thing on the bottom left! Kidding. I'm guessing the cute kittie!
It's true. Poor Cootie can't come with us. Good news -- I managed to fit everything in the backpack!
Cute cute kittie! I'm heading out tomorrow - we'll all meet soon!
Cool Pic! Love Cootie!!! I still have no idea how I am going to fit everything :-) See you SOON!!!
Can't wait to meet everybody, too! Only 72 hrs to go. Cootie thanks you for all the compliments!
Oooh! Oooh! Me!! Me!!! The odd looking orange thing on the bottom left! Kidding. I'm guessing the cute kittie!
ReplyDeleteIt's true. Poor Cootie can't come with us. Good news -- I managed to fit everything in the backpack!
ReplyDeleteCute cute kittie! I'm heading out tomorrow - we'll all meet soon!
ReplyDeleteCool Pic! Love Cootie!!! I still have no idea how I am going to fit everything :-) See you SOON!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet everybody, too! Only 72 hrs to go. Cootie thanks you for all the compliments!
ReplyDelete