Well, just 12 days left until I leave for London! Believe it or not I started packing about a month ago. I'm one of those people who have to plan everything to the hilt. Originally, I planned to only bring a backpack on this trip and adhere to "Pack Light" philosophies. The backpack I purchased is the same size as a large carry-on suitcase so it is larger than most backpacks. The problem is that I'm bringing a ton of gadgets that have chargers and pieces and accessories. Needless to say the pack is getting heavy and I'm running out of room for clothes! There is no way I'll have room for souvenirs -- which i plan to purchase by the thousands. I might bring a second small bag and ship some things back to the states toward the middle of the trip. Decisions, Decisions.
I'm really excited to meet everyone in London. I've been looking forward to this trip for the past 6 months and it will be awesome to finally get started on this adventure.
I love your black and white accessory. I'll bet5 it goes with everything.
ReplyDelete