Monday, November 15, 2010
Boring
So this weekend.... it rained and I worked and stayed inside. I am waiting for my parents to bring my new camera in December, so no new pics. The scrapes on my knees suck. Every time I shower they get juicy. Currently, they are welded to the inside of my leggings and I am looking forward to having to rip them off later which will be awesome. Going to Rome this weekend so hopefully I will have something to report next week. Missing America and friends and family, despite all the wonderful people I have with me here. Trying to get Poland trip together. Miss and love everyone at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss you very much Alexis. Love you too.
ReplyDeleteLedia
Oh Ledia! Miss you :(
ReplyDeleteLexie-
ReplyDeleteYr care package is coming together. It's been slow going cuz I'm so bsy at work. There's always a push before the holidays. Make yr friends take tons of photos in Rome for you and then post for us. More pictures of you!!! We miss you too. Love you, girl! <3- KJ
p.s. i sent you another cute animal photo!